Friday, December 21, 2007

Weekly Update -- 17 - 23 December 2007

Yea, I'm 50 weeks old!

Masinja had his PT followup this week. He's doing really well. He got to see his physical therapist as well as the speech therapist. Both were very impressed with his progress. The speech therapist said that although he is 7 months corrected, he is doing some things at the 8th and 9th month level. She gave him a car to play with and then she tried to hide it from him behind a piece of wood. There was no fooling him though! He just leaned over and pushed the piece of wood out of the way to get to the car. :o)

Masinja will have his acting debut in a few days. He is going to be a lamb in the Christmas pageant at church.

He is also going to celebrate his first Christmas, so he'll get to unwrap his presents and we'll have to take a picture of him under the tree. :o)

That's all for this week.

Peace,
T.M.

2 comments:

Amy Hibbard said...

He is just so cute!!!!! I love him in his bouncy!! I am so glad that he had a GREAT Christmas (yes, I know you haven't blogged about Christmas yet, but I talked to T.M.M., so I got the scoop!)

toni said...

im so glad to hear he is making such awesome progress. he is such a beautiful baby love you all. good luck on the move keep me updated....