Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekly Update -- 17 - 23 March 2008

Yay, I'm 63 weeks old today!

Masinja is still eating well, but he seems to be reacting to something because he has had a diaper rash on and off for the past couple of weeks. T.M.M. has tried all of the diaper rash ointments on the market, but none of them seem to clear it up completely. She took Masinja to the doctor this week because he has been so raw that he cries when his diaper is changed. The doctor prescribed a special mixture so we will see if it gives him some relief.

Masinja is no longer low-crawling. He started crawling on all fours this week!! T.M. was on the phone and I was sitting on the couch. Masinja was playing on the floor. When I glanced over I noticed that he was crawling. I asked T.M. if he had been doing that the night before and he said no. I told him that he hadn't done it all day long, so he must have chosen that moment to go for it. He is still a little shaky, but I'm sure he will get faster and faster with each passing day.

That's all for now.

Peace,
T.M.

No comments: