Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekly Update -- 3 - 9 November 2008

Yay, I'm 96 weeks old today!

Masinja went to the dentist this week. He now has 12 teeth with 4 more coming in. The dentist gave us some good news. His back molars are half white and half yellow so hopefully when his permanent teeth come in they won't be nearly as discolored as his baby teeth are now.

Masinja had his third ECI session this week. He has mastered the art of saying more during mealtime when he wants more to eat. Our next goal is to get him to say more eat or more drink to indicate which of two choices he wants more of. He has started using more in other situations also which is great. My favorite is when I am singing to him and he says more to get me to continue singing. He absolutely loves the song "You are My Sunshine" and before I have even finished singing it the first time he is already saying more to get me to sing it again :O)

Dentist Visit Pic

That's all for now.

Peace,
T.M.M.

No comments: