Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weekly Update -- 1 - 7 December 2008

Yay, I'm 100 weeks old today!

Masinja had his 5th ECI session today. His teacher came at lunch time so she could observe his eating habits and maybe give us some pointers on getting him to use his utensils and not throw his food on the floor. It went pretty well and we learned a few things that I'm anxious to try with him.

Masinja got to see his Daddy play hockey this week. T.M. has joined a Beer Hockey league and he is having a blast. He is playing center instead of goalie which is hard for me to get used to considering the fact that he played goalie in high school and all through college! Masinja and I got to "see" T.M. score his first goal last night though. I say "see" because it was kind of hard to tell that it was T.M. but I knew someone on his team had scored. He brought the puck out with him after the game and gave it to Masinja who proceeded to say, "Hockey, hockey, hockey" while trying to eat the puck :O)

That's all for now.

Peace,
T.M.M.

No comments: