Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weekly Update -- 30 March - 5 April 2009

Yay, I'm 117 weeks old today!

The weather is finally breaking and we have had some warm and sunny days. It was so nice one evening that I decided to take Masinja for a walk around the neighborhood. As we walked, we saw a few dogs in their yards and Masinja decided to "talk" to them. I had to tug on his arm quite a few times to get him moving again because he was too busy say "bwoof, bwoof!" I had planned on taking him all the way around the block, but it got a little bit windy and his face and hands were getting cold. Instead, we just turned around and walked back the way we came. Again Masinja got distracted by the dogs, but we eventually made it back to the house. I don't think he realized we were home at first but when I opened the screen door and put the key in the lock he started to throw a fit! He was crying and saying "walk-around" repeatedly. :o) It took me a good 10 to 15 minutes to calm him down. I guess now that the weather is clearing up we will have to go for walks on a daily basis.

That's all for now.

Peace,
T.M.M.

No comments: