Thursday, December 17, 2009

Weekly Update -- 7 - 13 December 2009

Yay, I'm 153 weeks old today!

Masinja had quite an eventful week. T.M. had to go out of town and unfortunately while he was gone we had a pretty big winter storm. By the time the storm was over we had a total of 13 inches of snow on the ground! Masinja didn't quite understand what the snow was though. He kept saying, "It's raining!" I took him outside with me on Tuesday while I was shoveling and he fell down in the snow and the proceeded to follow me around saying, "Wet. Cold." We were going to go sleigh riding with his friend Clay but he just wasn't as impressed with the snow after he fell :o)

Masinja didn't end up going to speech this week because the roads were so bad. All of the schools were closed and even the base was closed. We did venture out to Target early on Tuesday just to pick up a few things in case the power went out. On Wednesday I had to shovel the driveway in sections because there was so much snow. When I shoveled the first part I left Masinja in the living room watching Sesame Street because it was way too cold to take him outside with me. I came in to check on him after about 5 minutes just to make sure he wasn't getting into any mischief. The picture below is what I found :o)

Surrounded by CDs pic

That's all for now.

Peace,
T.M.M.

No comments: