Friday, September 28, 2007

Weekly Update -- 16 - 22 September 2007

Yea, I'm 36 weeks old!

Masinja had redness in his eyes this week, so we took him to the pediatrician. She said he most likely has some allergies, but couldn't prescribe an anti-histamine, because it would react badly with his phenobarbital. We've been keeping a close eye on him, and the redness seems to have cleared up, but we'll continue to monitor his progress.

PT went well this week. The doc was impressed with his progress and said we can cut back on his prescribed exercises.

Finally, here are some pics:

pic
pic

That's all for now.

Peace,
T.M.

2 comments:

toni said...

i'm glad to hear about all the progress that mason is making. he just keeps getting cuter and cuter everytime i see him. i think he looks like his mommy....:). as always i will keep you all in my prayers, love you all.

Beck said...

I was also trying to figure out who that little man looks like...I think he is a Momma's boy. He is super cute and I'm so glad to hear about his progress. I can't wait to see him!!!