Friday, September 14, 2007

Weekly Update -- 2 - 8 September 2007

Yea, I'm 34 weeks old!

Masinja's hydrocele/hernia surgery went well on Tuesday. He stayed in the PICU overnight, and was released the following morning. He seemed like his old self shortly after the surgery, so we didn't have to give him a whole lot of meds to keep him happy.

Masinja also had a cool discovery this week: His FEET! I think he loves them more than his own parents at this point. :o)

Here's some pics from this week:

Hospital Gown
My FEET!
Smiles

That's all for this week.

Peace,
T.M.

1 comment:

toni said...

i love the pictures they are to cute. glad to hear everything is going well. it's amazing how much he has grown! his smile makes my heart melt....as always you are all in my prayers and i love you all