Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Weekly Update -- 23 - 29 June 2008

Yay, I'm 77 weeks old today!

Well, Masinja and I had a pretty eventful week this week. He was in his first car accident. We were hit on our way to his PT appointment on Friday. We were driving through a construction zone and the highway was narrowed down to one lane. Traffic was pretty much at a standstill and we were rear ended, twice! We pulled off at the next exit so we wouldn't be blocking traffic. I checked on Mason and he was fine. He was just chillin' in his carseat babbling away. The woman who hit us said that her shoe had slipped off her foot and she had accidentally hit us while trying to put it back on. Thank God she didn't hit us too hard! Anyway, she refused to exchange information with me and pretty much left after making sure we were ok. After all was said and done, the accident ended up being classified as a hit and run.

Masinja made a lot of progress at PT that day. He took 10 steps all by himself! It always amazes me that he seems to do more for his physical therapist than he does for T.M. and I at home. She says that is normal though.

That's all for now.

Peace,
T.M.M.

No comments: