Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Weekly Update -- 30 June - 6 July 2008

Yay, I'm 78 weeks old today!

Masinja is getting more and more active every day. He constantly wants to be on the go! T.M. and I take him for "walks" around the house daily. He also likes to "walk" with his Tonka Push, Ride, Pull Truck. Unfortunately, he hasn't quite figured out how to turn around yet though! This week T.M. and I sat about 2 feet away from each other and had Masinja "walk" back and forth between us. We spent most of the time preventing him from performing faceplants, but he did manage to take 4 - 5 steps on his own a couple of times. I give him a few more weeks and he will be walking all over the house all by himself. I guess I had better enjoy the ability to sit and relax while I still can!

Masinja is scheduled for a rapid MRI next Monday. We have been trying to get this scheduled since April and the insurance company finally approved it! The neurosurgeon just wants a baseline and the rapid MRI doesn't require Masinja to be sedated. In fact, the whole procedure from start to finish is only about 5 minutes long. We'll let you know the results as soon as we hear from the doc.

Here is a video of Masinja with his tonka truck:



That's all for now.

Peace,
T.M.M.

P.S. We ended up finding the woman who hit me and all is well that ends well.

1 comment:

Beck said...

OMG!!!!! That is just the cutest!!! He's not stupid, he knows that Dad is one way with that darn camera and it's faster to crawl towards him than do that walking stuff! LOL! I LOVE IT!!! (Shane's big ole hairy knee was nice to see too lol)